For VC's and Early Stage Companies
Early stage companies represent a special case in the world of operational due diligence as often physical operations either do not exist or are in pre-production or prototype states. Here we help evaluate the quality of operational plans and the reasonability of “cost of goods” estimates as well as cost-down volume curves and technical value propositions, etc.
Charlie Reid & Associates has extensive experience in evaluating and helping early stage/emerging technology companies.
- Assessment of Business Case Viability
- Assessment and remediation of Launch Plans
- Evaluation of Cost of Goods Sold Projections and Cost Curves
- Assistance in Executing the Plan
- Assessment of Pre-Revenue Emerging Technology